How Wi-Fi Accessibility Can Help Create Memorable Experiences at Holiday Parks and Resorts
22 October 2019
These days, Wi-Fi accessibility seems to be a need, as well as a want. With the remoteness of many holiday parks and resorts, staying connected can be a task. That’s why Camping Connect are around to save the day…
Wi-Fi accessibility while in the great outdoors was previously taboo. However, for the modern camper, or rather, holiday maker, the option to stream movies, keep up to date on business, or communicate with family and friends over the internet, makes for a convenient and pleasant getaway. Online accessibility in hotels is a necessity, so why should it not be available while on holiday and away from the hustle and bustle?
Apart from the convenience, it is also safer and more practical, providing guests’ peace of mind that they can connect to the internet at will. A closer look at the reasons to provide guests with Wi-Fi can help you create incredible holiday experiences. Head on over to the Holiday Park & Resort Innovation Show with your FREE ticket to meet the people who can teach you more but, for now, read on for Camping Connect’s take on it…
The Importance of Being Connected
As a leading service provider, Camping Connect find that Wi-Fi is an important part of a pleasant guest experience. With the following reasons to stay connected whilst on holiday, learn how to transform your holiday park, lodges, wigwams, pods, safari tents or yurts into a truly memorable getaway for every guest:
- Entertainment for the Whole Family: a rainy day makes outdoor activities and sightseeing rather tricky. Wi-Fi allows guests to stream Netflix, catch up on TV, or have young ones watch movies, to pass the time.
- Find Things to Do: staying connected can help travellers find hidden sightseeing treasures along their trip.
- Endless Travel Options: mobile and fast internet availability in remote destinations can increase traveller interest, and overall bookings or lengths of stays. Don’t get filtered out from booking sites with that Wi-Fi toggle.
- Access Online Subscriptions: guests will appreciate remaining connected to their paid subscriptions of Sky Go, Now TV, Netflix, iPlayer, and related entertainment accounts. This means accessing preferred movies and series whenever and wherever.
- Discovering Nature Trails: online searches help guests find nearby nature trails and area maps.
- Make Reservations With Ease: bookings and reservations can be made while on holiday, without having to travel miles to access the internet.
- Creates Routine: for children and adults managing disabilities or illnesses, internet accessibility while on Holiday can maintain a routine, and help them stay in touch with friends, family, and medical care.
- Entertains Teens: most teens get bored on a family holiday. With Wi-Fi access, everyone stays happy being able to connect to their peers and keep up to date with the latest media.
- Keeping Businesses Connected: as more people work remotely, incorporating Wi-Fi for Holiday Parks and Campsites is more appealing for guests who need to remain connected to the internet.
Creating a Full-Service Holiday
Sites offering guests Wi-Fi are more popular than those that do not. Create a full-service holiday with simple, fast online accessibility for all.
At Camping Connect, they believe in creating the ultimate holiday experience for every camping and caravan adventure. Whether planning an extended trip with the touring caravan, or getaway at a luxury lodge, you no longer have to be disconnected from the online world. Their internet solutions make it easier to check an email, keep your business operational or keep family entertained while in the heart of nature.
Camping Connect provide easy to use, fast and reliable WiFi...